visit-goa is a property search and offers users information about different types of accommodation (such as holiday homes, rental properties etc.), travel areas and services associated with travel.
1. Scope of Service
- 1.1. These terms and conditions are subject to occasional changes and apply to all our services that are directly or indirectly provided (i.e. via third parties) via the internet, on mobile devices, by email or by telephone.
2. Services and Contract
- 2.1. By making a booking on the website, users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of visit-goa booking site. These terms and conditions can be viewed on the website. Once a booking is made on the website, a contract is concluded between the booking site and the user.
- 2.3. This agreement is not affected by any other agreements between the property and users.
3. visit-goa Community and Member Area
- 3.1. Users have the option of joining the visit-goa Community (hereafter “Community”) and/ or creating a member account within the visit-goa Member Area. Users who register for the Community can publish self-generated content, as well as actively participate in the platform’s development via the administrative functions. Unregistered users may read the content on visit-goa for free.
- 3.3. A user cannot register multiple times. The user is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of their personal information.
- 3.4. The user is responsible for the confidentiality of their user account information, in particular their password. They are also responsible for the use of their account with regard to visit-goa and third parties. The user should not divulge this data to the use by third parties.
- 3.5. In the event of unauthorised use of the visit-goa services using the wrong username and password, the registered user must notify visit-goa immediately.
4. Privacy, Email Advertisements
- 4.2. visit-goa collects, processes and uses your personal data (hereafter “data”) only if we have obtained your consent or a statutory provision allows for the collection, processing or use of your data.
- 4.3. visit-goa will only raise, process and use data necessary for the provision of the services rendered by visit-goa, for the use and operation of the websites / apps and the services offered.
- 4.4. If the user has agreed to receive information about visit-goa during registration for the Community or at another time using visit-goa’s services, the user will receive periodic product information. The consent may be revoked at any time by written communication or by email. The consent to receive emails follows after the confirmation email from visit-goa is sent. By clicking on the link in the email, you will be registered to receive newsletters.
5. User Obligations
- 5.1. The user is responsible for the acquisition of rights to the content (text, photos, reviews, links, etc.) they upload to visit-goa. They ensure that they have all the rights in respect to the content they publish on the visit-goa platform and thereby do not violate the rights of any third parties.
- 5.2. The user guarantees not to use the visit-goa services to create content that:
- is advertising disguised as reviews,
- does not have specific content for a reviewed item,
- is not objective or intentionally untrue,
- immoral, pornographic or in any other way offensive,
- infringes upon the rights of third parties, in particular copyright,
- violates applicable laws in any way or constitutes a criminal offense,
- contains viruses or other computer programmes that may damage software or hardware or that may affect the use of computers,
- is a survey or chain letter,
- is aimed at collecting or using personal data from other users, especially for commercial purposes.
- 5.3. The user guarantees not to use programmes or functions to generate automated page impressions or content on visit-goa.
- 5.4. If there is a breach in the terms and conditions, visit-goa reserves the right to remove content without declaration of reason, to withhold payments earned in the visit-goa Community and to permanently ban members from visit-goa. The right to prosecution of criminal acts remains unaffected.
- 6.1. visit-goa reserves the right to terminate a user’s access and to delete their registration within a period of one week after receipt of relevant information via email about improper use of the website. The user may also terminate their own access and registration within the same period. The right to immediate termination for good cause remains unaffected.
- 7.1. visit-goa is not liable for the accuracy, quality, completeness, reliability or credibility of content provided by users and/or booking sites. In particular, there is no advice or information from visit-goa regarding the selection of accommodations.
- 7.2. All agreements that arise through this service are between the visit-goa user and the respective external contracting booking site. In particular, visit-goa does not act as organiser or travel agency at any time. The terms and conditions of the respective organiser or travel agency apply exclusively, especially regarding the right to cancel and to withdraw. The contact for the processing of bookings and payments, as well as questions about the contract, is the respective contracting booking site. visit-goa remains uninvolved in such contractual arrangements, agreements and claims between the visit-goa user and the respective external contracting booking site.
- 7.3. visit-goa does not verify the accuracy of content uploaded by booking sites or the members of the Community. This content is provided by booking sites/Community for publication on our website with reference to the respective property. visit-goa has no influence on this information (in particular images, comments, reviews, etc.). The publication of user-generated content and reports on visit-goa does not reflect the opinion of visit-goa, in particular, visit-goa does not claim this content as its own.
- 7.4. In particular, hyperlinks, advertising banners, information about accommodations, travel destinations or providers and the like are provided by booking sites and Community members and do not represent recommendations or information from visit-goa. For technical reasons, no updating of the prices we receive from booking sites are done in real time. Therefore, it is possible that the price that appears on the booking site does not correspond to the price specified on the visit-goa sites. visit-goa does not guarantee the accuracy of information, in particular prices and availability.
- 7.5. visit-goa is not liable for technical malfunctions for which the cause is not within visit-goa’s sphere of responsibility or for damages caused by force majeure. visit-goa does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of data and may perform technical maintenance during a freely chosen time period.
8. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The current terms and conditions when using visit-goa apply. Registered users receive notifications about changes by email. Users may download and print the current terms and conditions on their own computer system.
9. Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
The laws of the Republic of India apply.